"It is not the
strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the
one most responsive to change."
JJRS Project. relies on state-of-the-art technology to deliver engineering
and construction projects to our clients. Technology drives our business-it
speeds schedules, cuts costs, and ensures quality. Technology enables
increasingly complex design work, brings offices and personnel together, and
For example, we are continually developing information systems to improve
our work. These include:
Change Is The Only Thing That Is Constant
- Implementing new applications to accelerate information flow among
engineering, construction, procurement, and project management
- Applying multiple Web-based procurement solutions
- Deploying new networking technologies, such as collaboration tools
that let multiple offices in far-flung places team up to design and
In order to continually improve our System, expansion of business and
venture into new disciplines, we are committed to:
- Optimum utilization and rationalization of resources.
- Cost reduction and Cost control by effective and efficient planning
- Improve profitability by adoption of latest techniques for Project
Management, Inventory Control, Quality Management, Risk Management, &
- Proper collection and analysis of records to be able to learn from
our mistakes and implementation of corrective and preventive actions in
each and every department and project of our organization.